Hello everybody, hello Daniel,
I want to have a look at the video engine and the video examples. I tried it both on Mac and Windows and ran into some problems. Forgive me, if my questions are stupid. I know I still have to learn a lot.
So….The steps a did so far are:
- on my Mac I installed ffmpeg via brew
- on my windows machine I installed the pre-compiled binaries
- I cloned „https://github.com/ffAudio/VideoExamples.git“ to a working directory
- used the Projucer to create XCode and VS projects
- tried to compile on both machines. On both machines it would not compile
On my Mac I got the following message:
error: /Users/…/VideoExamples/modules/foleys_video_engine/libs/MacOSX/x86_64: No such file or directory (in target ‘VideoPlayer - App’ from project ‘VideoPlayer’)
To me it appears as Xcode was not able to compile the video engine, which is why there is no folder with that name. What did I miss?
On my PC I ran in a different message:
C:\Users\…\VideoExamples\modules\foleys_video_engine\ReadWrite\FFmpeg\foleys_FFmpegHelpers.h(45,10): fatal error C1083: Datei (Include) kann nicht geöffnet werden: “libavutil/pixdesc.h”: No such file or directory (Quelldatei wird kompiliert …..\JuceLibraryCode\include_foleys_video_engine.cpp)
To me this looks like VS can’t find some ffmpeg files. Was it wrong to use the pre-compiled binaries?